No code coverage for templated classes / methods?

Matthias Walter walter at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Sun Jul 22 10:09:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

sorry for reposting this but I got no answer some time ago:

I've implemented an algorithm in D, using templates to achieve different
precisions (32bit, 64bit and arbitrary precision using GMP in the future).
Sadly, code coverage does not work for those (I've used Digital Mars D Compiler
v1.014) - all lines in the templated classes don't count as lines with
executable code :( Is it possible to change this behavior?

Any ideas whether I'm doing something wrong or this is not possible at all?

best regards
Matthias Walter