Reagan: CreateProcess()?

okibi okibi at ratedo.com
Wed Jul 25 03:33:33 PDT 2007

Well, I can take out the import and comment out off the directory settings and the function works, however I need to give the full path of the command.

However, it won't let me run batch scripts through the function at all. And for commands that take arguments, I seem to need to send it through a cmd prompt, which opens a window obviously. The only thing that really helped was the ability to choose whether to wait for the exit code or not.

Is the fact that the directory stuff is missing as well as the globals file causing this issue?

thanks!