Checking if a string is null

Derek Parnell derek at psyc.ward
Thu Jul 26 00:39:02 PDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:28:16 +0200, Frits van Bommel wrote:

> Derek Parnell wrote:

> I'm sorry, but what would then be the problem with accessing
> (cast(byte)4)[0..4] if it's a valid memory location?

Duh!  I am so stupid!   I misread Regan's original post. When he said "If
the location and length are identical" I incorrectly read that as "if an
array's location and length are identical" and not "if the locations and
lengths of two arrays are identical".

Sorry (as he sulks off hoping no one notices) ...

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia