Package-level DDoc?

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:29:06 PDT 2007

Robert Fraser wrote:
> As I write some package-level Javadoc, a thought just came to my mind: is there any way to create a package summary using DDoc (DMD or Candydoc)?

Not AFAIK.

> Also, what's up with the "package" keyword? Does it just not work or is it doing some scary behavior modification stuff?

"package" is a protection attribute like "private", "public" and
"protected".  It makes something accessible to other modules in the same
package, but not outside of that.

If you have something declared "package" in the module, say, a.b, then
it's accessible from a.a and a.c, but not from d, e.f or a.g.h

	-- Daniel