C++/ D C struct2 D inner classes, C++ templates/D templates

Christian Kamm kamm.incasoftware at shift-at-left-and-remove-this.de
Fri Jul 27 01:07:46 PDT 2007

> So I wonder why not build something better
> than Scintilla using ArcLib ? [my never ending IDE proj.]

Well, ArcLib isn't really aimed at building applications. The GUI subsystem,
while usable, is still rather rough around the edges and will, out of the
box, only support the widgets games usually require. Since it's based on
SDL + OpenGL, you won't get the native look and feel some other windowing
toolkits give you.

By the way, if one of you finds a bug in our RB-tree, please drop Clay or me
a line. Only recently (several months ago), we found a bug in our remove
function that occured only in very specific situations. Although I think
that the physics system serves as a relatively good testsuite, you can
never be certain there are no holes left.

Regards,
Christian