Interesting new language

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri Jun 1 04:49:38 PDT 2007

Daniel Keep wrote:
> I just found a new programming language that I think has some really
> interesting features we should look at; maybe we could incorporate some
> to improve D!
>
> http://lolcode.com/
>
> 	-- Daniel

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AWESOME. :D
A friend of mine had mentioned this already, and I too was about to post
it here in the NG, despite flagrantly OT.
More seriously though, like anderson mentioned, it would be really cool
(and maybe some good D publicity too) to implement a D lolcode compiler
with mixin text macros. Anyone up to the challenge? (I don't have time
for that unfortunately :S)

--
Bruno Medeiros - MSc in CS/E student