Get Local Ip Address?

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Tue Jun 5 22:14:44 PDT 2007

Most computers are not connected directly, since they usually have a
firewall (which most of the time involves a nat) in between.

I've never had need to get a machine's IP (always let it be configurable
or use ADDR_ANY) so I'm afraid I don't know how.  I'm sure there's a
way, but I suspect it varies by platform.

-[Unknown]