Q: Populating a structure with RTTI

Myron Alexander someone at somewhere.com
Mon Jun 11 06:41:10 PDT 2007

BLS wrote:
> Hi Myron, I think my previous suggestion will not work; (compiletime issue)

Hello Bjoern.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am hoping to build what I call a type-safe fetch mechanism so
constructing the template at compile time is not a problem. For an
example of what I am hoping to achieve, take a look at my response to
Chris. If I can get that right, I will be extremely happy.

I currently have a "generic" mechanism using Box arrays and I am trying
to keep my implementation as "simple" as possible so the use of DAO type
factories does not fit into the theme.

All the best,

Myron.