Q: DSSS: Library name being prefixed with S

Myron Alexander someone at somewhere.com
Wed Jun 13 05:00:15 PDT 2007

Kirk McDonald wrote:
> That's just a warning, and you can usually just ignore it. Getting rid
> of it is easy: If your main file is called "main.d", just add "module
> main;" to the top of it. It is related to how rebuild handles
> fully-qualified object files, and is only an issue if you somehow have
> another file called "main.d" which doesn't have a module declaration in
> your project. Always including a module declaration is good practice, so
> you should include one as a matter of course.

Thanks.

Just out of interest, do you have any pointers, on hand, as to why
rebuild is better than bud? It does look like bud is not being developed
but I have not had much experience with the tools yet.

Thanks ahead,

Myron.
dprogramming...myron...alexander...com
replace the first ... with @, remove the second, and replace the third