DLL Linking

vermi moi_anti_spam_ at vermi.fr
Tue Jun 19 02:43:11 PDT 2007

Hi, i'm trying to build a dll with our favorite langage, but I have a little problem. For now it's juste an "empty dll" (with just DllMain).
I think the better is to show you the shell ouput :

dmd.exe -O -w  -IC:\dmd\src\phobos  -IK:\Projects\D\V4D -c main.d -ofobj\Release\main.obj

dmd.exe -ofbin\Release\V4D.dll  obj\Release\main.obj  phobos.lib
link obj\Release\main,bin\Release\V4D.dll,,phobos.lib+user32+kernel32/noi;
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 7.50B1
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989 - 2001  All Rights Reserved

OPTLINK : Warning 23: No Stack
obj\Release\main.obj(main)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined __acrtused_dll
OPTLINK : Warning 134: No Start Address

I have looked on the site and have found a page (don't remember the url) telling to remove de -NL switch, add a .def file, ... But it's visibly not my problem :/.

Can anyone help me ?