Does the garbage collector implementation change between phobos and tango?

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 07:51:17 PDT 2007

Sean Kelly wrote:
> Tango uses a modified version of the Phobos GC, so I'm afraid there's no
> easy answer to your question.  However, if you can find any bugs in the
> Tango code I'll be more than happy to fix them.

That, in and of itself, is enough of a reason to switch over (and is one
of the reasons I suspected I'd be happier with tango... Walter is very
busy).  Which version(s) of gdc does tango actively support?  The latest
version, 0.23, only corresponds to D 1.007.  I'm not sure what changed
between 1.007 and 1.016+ that may break compatibility.  The 2.0 stuff
certainly may...