Reflection magic: function signatures

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:38:26 PDT 2007

"Christopher Wright" <dhasenan at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:f66s11$11t4$1 at digitalmars.com...

> My god, you're a genius!

No, D's just amazing ;)  And I'm writing a library for my scripting language
now to automatically generate shim functions to make it easier to bind
native functions to the scripting interpreter.  It's heavily inspired by Pyd
(www.dsource.org/projects/pyd), which does a lot of what you seem to want to
do, so you can have a look at that for some more function wrapping examples.
Or, you know, look at my library too (www.dsource.org/projects/minid, look
in trunk/minid/bind.d in the repo).

BTW when you use a type tuple (either a T... parameter ot something like the
result of ParameterTypeTuple) as a parameter list or so, it does use all the
elements, no mixins required.