template library?

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Tue Mar 6 07:53:54 PST 2007

Neal Becker wrote:
> Where would I learn about the D equivalent of the STL?
>
> I'm particularly interested in whether there is a template library that uses
> a range concept, similar to boost::range (because I really like it and
> heavily use it).

Matthew Wilson's DTL is about as close as you can get to the STL for D,
and I'm almost certain it has support for ranges.  It is incomplete and
horribly out of date however, as Matthew has been busy writing books for
the past year or so.  But if you're interested, here's a link:

http://synesis.com.au/synsoft/d/code/

For other STL-like tools, Cashew contains an set of algorithms for arrays:

http://www.dsource.org/projects/cashew/browser/trunk/cashew/utils/array.d

As does Tango:

http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/browser/trunk/tango/core/Array.d

Sean