Tango, usergdi32 problem, link prob i think..

Chris Warwick sp at m.me.not
Mon Mar 12 14:54:52 PDT 2007

Hi. i've installed tango but i'd been strugling to get the sys.win32 stuff
happening. I keep getting this error when i build...

C:\Documents and Settings\chris\Desktop\dproj>bud Project1.d -full
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 7.50B1
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989 - 2001  All Rights Reserved

cjl\graphic.obj(graphic)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _SetDIBitsToDevice at 48

The source line is this..

        int err = SetDIBitsToDevice(
            dc, x, y, fwidth, fheight,0, 0, 0,
            fheight, fpixels.ptr, &fheader, DIB_RGB_COLORS
            );

And it seems to do the same with all the gdi functions. Anyway I tried
this..

version(build) { pragma(link, usergdi32); };

to get bud to link in usergdi32, but CreateWindowEx, and other non gdi
functions are working ok so i dont think thats the problem.

And thanks everyone who's been helping me, its very much apreciated,

cw