Software Metrics Tool for D

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Wed Mar 14 13:53:24 PDT 2007

Alexander Panek escribió:
> "Laurent Dubuisson" <skaith at users.sourceforge.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:et64it$1n2o$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> As anyone a software metric tool taht can easily analyse D code ?
>
> I don't know what you are aiming for exactly, but DMD's code coverage
> features might be what you're looking for?
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/code_coverage.html
>
> Best regards,
> Alex

I think he meant something like "if a function has more then 20 lines,
warn me", etc... all configurable, of course. Something like
http://eclipse-metrics.sourceforge.net/ (for Java).

I've quickly looked at that plugin's source code and it uses JDT's api
to do the stuff, so this could easily be done as a plugin to Descent. So
if anyone is interested in making that plugin... Or maybe you can
contact the author of Eclipse-Metrics and ask him to do a similar plugin
for Descent... I think he'd like the idea.

Regards,
Ary