New introductory D website

Kirk McDonald kirklin.mcdonald at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:41:28 PDT 2007

Howard Berkey wrote:
> I have put up a web site where I have started collecting information I wish I had found in one place when I started learning D:
>
> http://www.d-riven.com
>
> Right now there are a few bits of content under the Articles and Resources sections; I hope to add more as time goes on.   The focus is currently on providing information for those new to D.

I would humbly suggest a link to the keyword index:
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageSpecification/KeywordIndex

It provides a reference for disambiguating the separate uses of some
keywords used in multiple places (sometimes a source of confusion for
beginners). It is also just a useful index to the spec.

--
Kirk McDonald
http://kirkmcdonald.blogspot.com