char[] -> int or float...

Gregor Kopp gk at cutcopy.com
Tue Mar 27 06:24:35 PDT 2007

Gregor Kopp wrote:
>> Daniel Keep wrote:
>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/phobos/std_conv.html
>

> Thank you very much!

Okay, i figured it out how to do the conversion from char[] into a
float. I searched now for about 2 hours how to make this in the other
direction: float -> char[]
Or any other buildin type (int, flaot, double, etc.), but I couldn't
find any useful information about this in the documention.

Is there any good documention outside there how to convert between
different types including char[]? Or generally a tutorial or
documentation about handling char[] and conversion?

Regards, Gregor