Software Metrics Tool for D

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Thu Mar 29 20:47:36 PDT 2007

Laurent Dubuisson escribió:
> Yes,
>
> More in the OO Metrics ways.
>
> I think I will start building this set of tools for D.
>
> Simply because I need it for my own project...and it is a D project.
>
> I downloaded the java one and Descent, I will have a look to.
>
> Cheers,
> Laurent.

Laurent, just as a "Let's see if Descent worths it", I've downloaded
Eclipse-Metrics's ( http://eclipse-metrics.sourceforge.net/ ) source
code, kindly asked the author if I could use his work in Descent, and
started working on it (yesterday). And, well, all of "number of..." and
"lines of code in method" works, except if a function is outside a
class: I have to fix this, because in Java every function is in a class.
But tomorrow I'll finish it and make it a plug-in so you can download it.

For those who haven't yet realized it: since Descent is almost a copy of
JDT, any plugin for JDT, tweaked a little, should work as well in
Descent. :-)