Module stdio cannot read file 'std\stdio.d'

GS Tan sing_nep at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 07:11:09 PDT 2007

Thanks for your reply Derek. Appreciate your reply. I went to \dmd\bin and checked sci.ini. The -I switch is there. This is the sci.ini file content:

[Version]
version=7.51 Build 020

[Environment]
LIB="%@P%\..\lib";\dm\lib
DFLAGS="-I%@P%\..\src\phobos"
LINKCMD=%@P%\..\..\dm\bin\link.exe

Is there another other way to direct the compiler to the stdio library?

Appreciate your help to get me started. Thanks..GS