Catching Acces Violation/Segmentation Fault

Silverling este_aqui_ at hotmail.com.remove.underscores
Wed May 9 08:46:12 PDT 2007

I am programming a Matrix class to be used like a primitive type (overloaded operators, identity, transpose, the whole shebang) and one of the constructors _may_ cause an Access Violation (or Segmentation Fault, if you prefer the old Linux SIGSEG) if the class's user is foolish. Is there a way to catch this errors?

Secondly, would this class be of any use to anyone? I'll gladly distribute it all around (OpenSourced, of course). It is 'templatized'. I'm unsure if Phobos or Tango would want such class if I submited it.