Cannot make a personalized exception

Vermi aurelien.vermifuge at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:53:24 PDT 2007

It was just a try, but deleting the toString function don't change my problem :/
I think the linker cannot find the modules because there are not in it's include path. I will try to compile all the files simultaneously in a single line.
The problem is not present when I don't use modules.
I saw phobos has a .a file in the lib directory, should my modules have one too ?

sorry for my english.
Vermi