copying a directory

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Fri May 18 15:35:26 PDT 2007

jicman Wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> Is there a command for std.file to copy a directory?  I know that I can use
> mkdir and then copy all the files in there, but is there any place a copyDir
> command?

jicman - In case you're using phobos (and not tango) here is a copyDir using phobos std.file functions.

Walter - please feel free to include these functions in std.file in this form or modified to suit the phobos style.  Is there an official place to submit new code for phobos?

This code is public domain.  I cannot guarantee this code has been fully tested.