copying a directory

jicman cabrera_ at _wrc.xerox.com
Mon May 21 17:24:10 PDT 2007

== Quote from Frank Benoit's article
> sounds like this:
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/ChapterIO#FilePath
> See the "toList" function.

Yeah, that is beautiful.  The problem is that all of my code has been Phobos'ed.
And I have had bad history with new startup libraries.  No disrespect to anyone
here nor in the tango team.  But, most folks start projects with great enthusiasm,
and then, BOOOOM, they either stop, drastically change things or simply disappear.
 And, by the way, I understand.  Time is not what it used to be, so priorities
change. :-)  Folks around here think that I am crazy, because I started to believe
the speed of light is starting to slow down.  This means that energy is not what
is used to be, so E=MC^2 does not have the pep that it once had. :-)  Anyway, I
know Walter will keep Phobos going, so I have faith in Phobos.

Thanks for the suggestion...

josé