64 bit types and C libraries

Daniel919 Daniel919 at web.de
Tue May 22 08:52:17 PDT 2007

 > How long did it take you to resolve/replace them all with function calls?
Well, I didn't replace all the macros in the .h files. If I had done so,
it would be a really complete port ;)
I only expanded the ones I needed.

 > What version of openssl did you convert/wrap?  Perhaps it would be
easier to bring those up to date?
As far as I can remember it was 0.9.8d
But bcd should be fine with all versions.

I put my project online:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/daniel919/ssl_ftpd_dummy.rar
It's a simple ssl ftpd.

Maybe you will find something that could be helpful. I had to manually
make some changes to the d files generated by bcd at that time.
Maybe in the meantime bcd will not require some of these changes anymore.

And really, a complete port of openssl for D would be great.