Just for fun brainfuck'a'like textprocessor

Gregor Kopp gk at cutcopy.com
Wed May 23 01:23:33 PDT 2007

janderson wrote:
> Nice work!

thank you!

just for safety: change the part handling the case '[': to:

         case '[':
             klammernstack.push(kommandoindex);
             break;

got braindamage yesterday...

I tried to compile Gregor Richtards version with dmd 1.014 on windows
xp, but it didn't work:

D:\>dmd ctbf.d
ctbf.d(62): Error: need -Jpath switch to import text file helloworld.bf
ctbf.d(62): Error: cannot evaluate ctbf("") at compile time
ctbf.d(62): Error: argument to mixin must be a string, not (ctbf(""))

helloworld.bf did exist in the same directory with the following content:

,[.,]

This brainfuck program should print what you type in, till you kill the
brainfuck interpreter.

I fiddled around with din, cget(stdin), getchar, fflush(stdin) and so
on... but I didn't get managed, that a console program just read a
keystroke and continues. It always wants a linebreak.
I readed in several c-book, they say:
fflush(stdin) isn't covered completely in ansi standard, so it's
behaviour may change from system to system.

Hm. difficulty to implement the , then...