Interesting new language

janderson askme at me.com
Thu May 31 09:11:18 PDT 2007

Saaa wrote:
>> And I was going to use this language as an argument for a well-crafted
>> language designed by a community effort....
>
> Why 'was'?
> Everybody here seems really excited about this language (me including).
> I think you should use it for exactly what you are purposing.
> btw. D could easily implement most of the suggestions made on the site.

Apart from the 1337 speak some of the ideas are ok.  If you take it from
the point of view that its a community driven joke, then its been well
designed for that purpose.

I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to use mixins to implement this
language in D.  I also imagine the community would be over the moon
because its current implementations suck.

-Joel