DFL, Progress Bar, and how to use it against a download

Lester L. Martin II Lester at ewam-associates.com
Sat Nov 17 07:45:23 PST 2007

Hello,
I could probably figure this out if I actually put some time to it but I seldom have enough time to think such through perfectly.
My question is how do you use DFL's progress bar with Tango's HTTPget and display a progress.
If anyone has an answer I would love to see it as this is going to be needed really bad in the project I'm working on(maybe others will join) and I'd rather not spend a whole day implementing this perfectly when their is already a way to do it so I can put my attention to more important things.

Thanks in advance,
Lester L. Martin II