IDE

Lester L. Martin II Lester at ewam-associates.com
Mon Nov 19 01:14:40 PST 2007

Ary Borenszweig Wrote:

> Lester L. Martin II escribió:
> > Do we have an IDE supporting code completion. I can't get poseidon's to work and am waiting on next release.
> > Lester L. Martin II
>
> I think Mmrnmhrm supports it, it's a plugin for Eclipse:
>
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/Mmrnmhrm

nvm I figured out how to use Posiedon and Mmrnmhrm seems only to support it for the currently used file while Posiedon(the one after .221) does syntax higlighting and codecompletion on imported files as long as there in something(needs to be replaced with option).  If there is a way to get Mmrnmhrm  to work with multiple files codecompletion I'd consider it an option.  Oh and some of this may not be true for all computers as having tested it on my computer these were my problems.

Lester L. Martin II