FTP and Tango

Lester L. Martin II Lester at ewam-associates.com
Mon Nov 19 11:43:08 PST 2007

Lester L. Martin II Wrote:

> Could someone show me how to do anonymous ftp with tango with the example being able to work the digitalmars website and download a dmd version.
>
> If not I need to ask Mr. Walter Bright may I mirror his files(and anyone else who uses ftp for the downloads) so I can work it through Dinstaller.
>
> Lester L. Martin II

While at it please try and find an answer to how you download anything in tango and measure the percentage done with a progress bar.  I tried lots of things and came up with a bunch of junk and by the way I can't show the code even because everytime I mess up I start again and will do so until this is finished.
Dinstaller in D is not going so well :(

Lester L. Martin II