Installing fltk4d

AnIHiL aanihill at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:09:36 PST 2007

I don't have now problem with:
main.d(1): module all cannot read file 'fltk4d\all.d'

I just change FLAGS in file sc.ini to:
DFLAGS="-I%@P%\..\src\phobos" -Id:\d\dmd\import

But now I have another problem :)
d:\d\dmd\import\fltk4d\all.d(341): pragma link string expected for link, not '1'

I don't understand what I should do know.
PS:
It's my first program in D maybe that's why i have so many problems.