integer max, min?

Paolo Invernizzi arathorn at NO_SPAMfastwebnet.it
Tue Oct 2 11:15:45 PDT 2007

Natan,
I'm talking about the (b) case, sorry for the confusion.
I know I can use a template, I'm just wondering if THAT template was in
some Phobos module, as I cannot find it!
I'm already including std.math, so I was only wondering why...

Cheers, Paolo