Rebuild and Dll's

Simen Haugen simen at norstat.no
Fri Oct 5 07:21:07 PDT 2007

Hi.

I'm using rebuild 0.72.1, dmd 1.020 and phobos and wanted to create a dll. I
found some forum posts here stating that this could be done with Bud, but
the only documentation I can find for rebuild is :

"From rebuild's perspective, a shared library must be able to
be used interchangeably with a standard library, so DMD's .dll's on Windows
are
not supported."

I don't know if this is updated, but if I try to use the "shlib" or "dylib"
options I get an error "No 'link' setting configured.".

Does this mean I cannot use rebuild to create dll's?