Octal to Decimal converter

Todd Titus toddtitus at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 18 17:55:12 PDT 2007

> strtoul decalred in std.c.stdlib will probably do what you want, google
> for it's MAN page or similar.  Or as Frank suggested Tango has it covered.
>
> Regan

I imported std.c.stdlib and got a compile error along the lines of:
data type std.c.stdlib stroul conflicts with stdlib stroul...
so I tried using stroul in stdlib by itself but it will require several conversions to make it work correctly.

Think I will write a function from scratch, wish me luck :)

Todd