How to include??

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Thu Oct 18 19:05:37 PDT 2007

The problem is that in a module, class or struct scope (and the rest
where imports are now allowed) you can just put any declaration you
want. This is not the case in a function. For example, you can't declare
a template inside a function.

Humm... And I'm out of examples. Are templates the only declarations not
allwed in a function? Because otherwise, I think it would be possible to
import inside a function or unittest...