Tango I/O bug?

Urban Hafner urban at bettong.net
Wed Sep 19 02:31:54 PDT 2007

kris wrote:
> Jason,

I guess it's easier if I start answering instead of having Jason relay
messages.

> This is trivial to test, if you'd be prepared to do that? switch to the
> tango examples dir, and then the console dir (examples/console/)
>
> Compile hello.d

That didn't quite work for me, with all the include and library files,
so I instead did a "dsss build" in the examples directory.

> execute it
>
> What happens?

u at koala:~/Programmieren/D/tango/example/console$ ./hello
hello, sweetheart ☺
u at koala:~/Programmieren/D/tango/example/console$

Is that what should happen?

Urban