Error: need 'this' to access member i

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Thu Sep 27 11:25:05 PDT 2007

Since we are adding semantic analysis to Descent and we'd like to test
it as much as possible, we'll use dstress (at least the tests that
pass). I'll be checking which errors gives DMD, and expect the same
results (with source range information for Descent, and some internal
IDs for each of the possible problems).

Compiling nocompile\a\alias_28_A.d gives me:
alias_28_A.d(16): Error: need 'this' to access member i

But Descent doesn't give me an error. So I wanted to see where this
error is reported in DMD's code, but I can't find it. I've search for:
- "need
- to access
- access member
- need 'this'
with no results. Does anyone knows where is this error reported?

Thanks,
Ary