my first D program, what is wrong with it?

dominik aha at aha.com
Thu Sep 27 14:31:43 PDT 2007

ok, I've just unzipped dm and dmd, and I have tried to write my first
trivial D program - just to get started (below is the code I wrote). It
works, from the first try :) However, it behaves em weird.
First writefln works like it is supposed to, last one also, however writef
should just write in place haaaa and the number (hence the \r). But, when
printing in place is done, and the last writefln fires off, line where
writef wrote to disappears. How, why?

I'm on windows XP if that matters
import std.stdio;

int main(char[][] args)