Request: Example for working with Zip files

Tyro Tyro
Thu Apr 10 18:02:32 PDT 2008

I have a zip file of multiple zipfiles each containing files, folders, and other zip files. I need to tunnel into the individual files buried in all subarchives and folders in order to edit/insert/remove information. Ultimately I'd like to do the work directly inside the zip file without having to decompressing and recompressing the files. Request a demonstration of how to accomplish this.

Any assistance, tango or phobos, is greatly appreciated.

Andrew