Request: Example for working with Zip files

Tower Ty towerty at msn.com.au
Fri Apr 11 14:37:15 PDT 2008

Steven Schveighoffer Wrote:

I went to that site amd I would like to read your page but Its pump up terminoligy is confusing. I always like to see a simple introduction come first in case the reader does not have your level of expertise .

In your pages' case something like this to start (if it is right)

Tango can create a virtual file system which will combine the chosen true file systems of your source in a way chosen by you. This can then be used more easily as one cohesive file system
The files can be from your hard drive , zip files , ftp or WebDAV systems

Remember the poor old dummies like me- now I'll go back and see if I can make sence of a bit more of it .