Has anyone had crash problems with Derelict + SDL + OpenGL + Intel 915G on windows?

Mike Parker aldacron71 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 19:10:48 PDT 2008

Spacen Jasset wrote:
> Bit of a long shot this...
>
> I get an Access Violation seemingly in the 18th call to immediate
> glTexCoord2f after resizing the window with SDL_SetVideoMode()
>
> There is no usable stack trace for this
>
> It only seems to happen with this card so far. I reload all the OpenGL
> assets as usually they are discarded on windows.
>
> Vendor     : Intel
> Renderer   : Intel 915G
> Version    : 1.4.0 - Build 4.14.10.4396

I've had problems in past C apps with resizing via SDL_SetVideoMode.
IIRC, what I did then instead of resizing was to call SDL_Quit and then
reinitialize everything with the new video mode settings.

If that doesn't work, you might also try manually unloading and
reloading the shared libraries:

DerelictGL.unload();
DerelictSDL.unload();

DerelictSDL.load();