scope keyword in 'parameter' context

Spacen Jasset spacen at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 15:22:06 PDT 2008

I have this construct, but would like the new Image to be collected
after it is used in the Texture constructor.

texture = new Texture(new Image("data/models/cp2/a1.jpg"));

I cannot say this, but would like to:

texture = new Texture(scope new Image("data/models/cp2/a1.jpg"));

Is there any workaround, other than:

scope Image image = new Image("data/models/cp2/a1.jpg");
texture = new Texture(image);

Presumably I could write some sort of mixin, which I haven't yet used at
all in D.

This may seem trivial, but it can be a pain where I want to do the same
thing over, and know that I don't want to keep the Image object, and
infact in some cases I *must* make sure it is collected before the end
of main, as the library calls it uses become unavailable, as the library
is unloaded at the end of main scope.