Which text editors REALLY support D? [Wiki EditorSupport]

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Tue Aug 26 07:45:28 PDT 2008

Don wrote:

 > SublimeText is an editor that supports D lexing, and should be moved up
 > from the bottom category.
 > Somehow, I can't log into that D wiki any more, or I'd do it myself.

Done.

 > Another requirement: must support unicode source files.

That should be taken into consideration, but I'm note sure it should be
a hard requisite for category inclusion. Let's just ask that if the
editor doesn't support unicode, that should be placed in the notes.

 > That eliminates SciTE, based on my tests.

Which one?
I mean, what are the differences between SciTE, SciTE4D, and SEATDforScite?
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport/SciTE
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport/SciTE4D
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport/SEATDforScite
Would someone clean that up?

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Developer, MSc. in CS/E graduate