DSSS problem

Tim M a at b.com
Fri Dec 19 01:01:09 PST 2008

Hi I am using dsss and I'm not sure if I'm not using it right or there is
a bug in it. I have 2 projects using the same dsss.conf and sharing a lot
of common code. The linking of a large resource file makes the .exe I
expect to be a lot larger leaving the other alot smaller but code from the
smaller one becomes the code for both. AFAIK I should be doing a 'dsss
build' to build all my projects or a 'dsss build proj' for just one. And
use A dsss.conf like this:

name = proja
[proj1.d]
target = proja
buildflags+=-L/rc:resources\proj1.res
buildflags+=-gui

name = projb
[proj2.d]
target = projb
buildflags+=-L/rc:resources\proj2.res
buildflags+=-gui

I was testing proj1 for a while fine then I tried a 'dsss build' to
rebuild all of them and the problem started. It is re-produceable but
random. Could anyone please provide an example dsss.conf. I am not ready
to post full sollution.