struct inheritance need?

Weed resume755 at mail.ru
Wed Dec 24 04:59:44 PST 2008

Kagamin пишет:

>>> In D module variables can be protected by access modifiers and become module-local.
>> Module full of mathematics turns into horror quite quickly. I have
>> checked this:)
>
> If you have troubles with understanding big modules, you can split them into smaller modules, which will be easier to understand for sure.

If you do not want to initialize repeatedly matrix inside the sub, which
often cause each other, must be static matrices or declared as global
(in relation to these procedures). You agree with that?

Do you propose through mixin divide the code into parts?

You do not think that it is better to add to language that would give
100% to use the opportunity of calculations at compile time. This
greatly simplify the code and perfectly and logically fit into the language.