DDL problem

Tim M a at b.com
Sat Dec 27 20:16:05 PST 2008

Sorry I should have made myself more clear. Latest d1 (1.038). If you get
ddl from trunk and try to build quick example there will be an error about
tango.io.FileConduit; so I changed that to tango.io.device.FileConduit;
and it then complains about ddl\ExpContainer.d(51): Error: argument FIXUPP
to typeof is not an expression. It is defined like:

struct ExpContainer(T){
	alias typeof(T) BaseType;
	alias T[] ArrayType;

so I tried changing that to:

struct ExpContainer(T){
	alias T BaseType;
	alias T[] ArrayType;

does this look correct. Dmd seems to think so but then there is an error
with ddl/DynamicLibrary.d:

	template getDExport(T, char [] name) {
		static if(T.mangleof[0] == 'P'){
			typeof(T) getDExport() {
				return cast(typeof(T))getSymbol( "_D" ~  mangleSymbolName!(name) ~
T.mangleof[1..$]).address;
				}
		} else {
			typeof(T) getDExport() {
			return cast(typeof(T))getSymbol("_D" ~  mangleSymbolName!(name) ~
T.mangleof).address; }