trouble with dmd + obj2asm under linux

Weed resume755 at mail.ru
Mon Dec 29 01:34:24 PST 2008

Daniel Keep пишет:

> Weed wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> If I had to guess, I'd say it's because you compiled without symbols.
> Try this:
>
> $ dmd -g demo.d

Has varied nothing.
Names of functions and were earlier in a binary file, they are
enumerated from above (I have reduced them):

        public  _D2rt8typeinfo7ti_uint10TypeInfo_k5tsizeMFZk
        public  _d_isbaseof2
        public  _D6object14TypeInfo_Const5flagsMFZk
        extrn   pthread_key_create@@GLIBC_2.0
        public  _D4core6thread5Fiber9freeStackMFZv
        public  _D6object14TypeInfo_Tuple7getHashMFxPvZk
        public  _D2rt4deh29FuncTable6__initZ

.init   segment
        assume  CS:.init
                push    EBP
                mov     EBP,ESP

However, objdump works quite normally for D a code