win32 resources

Mike vertex at gmx.at
Sat Feb 2 08:39:36 PST 2008

Hi!

I've now spent about 3 hours just to find out how to change the title the
shell displays in the taskbar when it groups windows of the same
application. FYI:

http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2004/04/08/109775.aspx

The important part is this: "The name for grouped taskbar buttons comes
 from the version resource of the underlying program. You can view this
directly by viewing the properties of the executable program and looking
on the Version tab."

Now, assuming that this is a Visual Studio property (just to double-check
I changed every possible property of my exe via the context menu with no
effect) ... how can I tell DMD to create such a version resource?

Thanks.

-Mike (obsessed with stupid little details like that)