win32 resources

Mike vertex at gmx.at
Sun Feb 3 06:21:53 PST 2008

With some further reading I found rc.exe - never had anything to do with
resource files before, so it's kinda hard to figure out what to do, but I
think I get the idea. Thanks.

<rant>After googling a bit for it I have to say that those resource files
rank high among the ugliest things I've ever seen - like a bastard child
of QuickBasic and the C preprocessor. Hmm. My new sworn enemy, the Windows
API, makes me want to wash my hands every 15 minutes anyway, so those rc
files fit into the overall theme quite nicely.</rant>