Call for dsource tutorials upgrade

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:38:11 PST 2008

== Quote from Saaa (empty at needmail.com)'s article
> > I looked into creating some examples that would work for Phobos
> > and Tango (using version(Tango)), but it was harder to do than I
> > thought it would be, so I don't think I ever added any pages based
> > on my efforts.
> Maybe adding one of your efforts? and explaining why it doesn't work
> exactly like you would like.

Well, since Tango downloads are available that include Tangobos now, it might be
less of an issue than it was before. If people want "pure Tango" examples they can
find them in the Tango wiki. If people don't mind using Tangobos, most of the
tutorials should run without any modification needed. (I guess I might install a
recent version of Tango to see if this is true.)