several questions

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Sun Feb 17 06:32:43 PST 2008

Making it:
It's a global variable that can be accessed/used only inside, the set of
names (variables, etc) that you can see and use from the code inside the
function, aka namespace of that function.

Does it contradict with:
A static variable inside a function (which I did not cover in my last
post), will keep its value after the function has exited, and even when
it's being called again.

I can't tell :D